We have set up an online demonstration of the DOMjudge web interface, populated with data from a live contest.
What it does:
- Provide an idea of the look and feel of the public, team and jury interfaces
What it doesn't:
- Judge submitted solutions
- Show commandline and daemon interfaces
How to use it
Check out the following interfaces:
- Public interface
- Shows the scoreboard and the problemset.
- Team interface
- Shows your submissions, submission details, clarifications, the problemset and the scoreboard. Log in with username and password team. As this is a demo, you can't actually submit solutions.
- Jury/admin interface
- The full set of options available to judges and administrators. Log in with username and password jury or username and password admin respectively. The admin interface is a superset of the jury interface with additional options to configure the contests. There are no judgehosts running, so things like rejudging do not have much effect. Team source code has been replaced with a placeholder, so the source formatting functionality is not useful.
The data in the system is reset to a known good state every night, so feel free to experiment. Please keep the system in a reasonable state though for other visitors that may come by before the reset. The data is from an actual contest, NWERC 2007, with some sensitive things removed.
If there's something not working, or you've got questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.