We released (minor) bugfix releases 5.2.3 and 5.3.3 for all current branches. Download as usual at https://www.domjudge.org/
These version contain the following small fixes:
- Allow only admins to edit executables.
- Allow build with PHP >= 7.2.
We are also really excited to announce the first release candidate for the 6.0 release.
6.0 is a big release; we have been hard at work for about one-and-a-half years on this.
The code for 6.0 has been used at NWERC 2017 and the World Finals 2018 in some form.
This summer we have worked hard to integrate all these changes into the main branch and we are now ready for the first release candidate.
New features include, but are not limited to:
- A migration of parts of the code to the Symfony framework.
- Update the API to conform to the ICPC Contest API specification.
- Added an eventdaemon to create some events for the event-feed API endpoint.
- Add support for supplying an ‘entry point’ during submission to override the auto detected main class/file.
- Add options to have second scoreboard resolution and suppress problem information.
- Allow to have configuration variables be publicly visible or not.
- Use d3 charts for statistics.
- A completely new layout for the public and team web interfaces using Bootstrap, including more detailed problem information.
Please refer to the ChangeLog for a more comprehensive list of the changes.
Do note that 6.0.0 will be the first version of DOMjudge to require PHP 7.0 or higher.
This is a release candidate, and hence is not yet the official 6.0 release.
We welcome any feedback on this candidate so we can incorporate it into the final release.
On behalf of the DOMjudge development team,