We're glad to announce the first release candidate 3.2.0RC1 for the
newest version of DOMjudge.
Major new features:
- A completely redesigned team webinterface: a "dashboard" now
contains (almost) all relevant information in one view.
- Improved support for interactive problems using custom run scripts.
- The scoreboard can now be filtered on subsets of teams, categories,
and affiliations, showing cumulatives for the filtered teams.
- In the admin interface, most data can now be deleted. Be careful
that this is non-revertable and cascades to dependent data!
- Multiple smaller tweaks to the jury webinterface such as allowing
contest times to be specified relative to start time.
... and lots of smaller improvements, not all of which are directly
visible, see the ChangeLog for more details.
We welcome any feedback, especially on the new team interface!
Furthermore, there is a bugfix release 3.1.4 of the 3.1 version of
DOMjudge. This fixes miscellaneous small bugs (see ChangeLog), the
most notable being a bug when trying to submit for a language whose
extension differs from its language ID, which only affected Haskell.
Both releases and GPG signatures and SHA sums can be downloaded from
the usual place:
On behalf of the DOMjudge developers,
DOMjudge-announce mailing list