DOMjudge 3.3.0 has just been released, marking the start of our new 3.3 stable
The 3.3 branch delivers some major improvements to DOMjudge. The highlights:
- Support for multiple file submissions. DOMjudge now fully supports
submissions consisting of more than one source file. This includes
jury web-interface support for viewing the sources, diffs and edit
and resubmit these.
- Most configuration is now stored in the dabase and accessible via
the jury/admin web interface. Nearly all aspects of judgehost operation
can now be controlled in one place.
- Option to display pending submissions in blue on the scoreboard.
- The GeSHi code highlighter is included by default.
- Optimisations in several places, relevant in large contests.
Incompatibilities to be aware of when upgrading:
- The submit client now validates the SSL cert. when submitting to the
web interface over HTTPS. If using a self-signed certificate, be
sure to add it to a local certificate repository that libcURL will
recognise and set the associated hostname correctly on team machines.
- DOMjudge now requires PHP version 5.2 or higher.
- The three internal database users have been merged into one.
Many smaller improvements and fixes have also been added. For a full list of
what was changed, see the ChangeLog.
Downloads as usual through our home page:
The 3.1 and 3.2 series will still be supported with bugfix releases; we will
release another update to either of those soon.
On behalf of the DOMjudge developers,
DOMjudge-announce mailing list