We've just released DOMjudge version 3.4.0. This marks a new release
series with a number of significant improvements, including:
- Problem descriptions can now be added for viewing in the web interface.
- Optional (basic) printing support is available.
- Extended syntax in checktestdata and support for generating testdata.
- Support for Linux cgroup control of memory limits and networking;
this especially reduces the perceived memory usage by the Java VM.
- Support running multiple judgedaemons on one judgehost machine.
- Support for new languages: Python 3, Ada, Fortran, Lua, Scala.
For a more detailed list of all new features and bugfixes, refer to
This release can be downloaded from the usual place:
We will release Debian packages and a live image based on this release
Note that with this release the 3.2 release series is now obsolete,
the 3.3 series is still supported.
Any feedback is very welcome!
On behalf of the DOMjudge developers,
DOMjudge-announce mailing list