run error

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at kinkhorst.com
Mon Jan 18 11:40:54 CET 2021

Hi Sunil,

On Sat, January 16, 2021 17:27, Sunilkumar Uralun Kandyil wrote:
> Please help us to solve the following error.
>
> following are the run error in domjudge.

We are always available to assist with running DOMjudge. We cannot help
you debug individual contestant's submissions. That is the task of the
contestant and/or jury.

Let me suggest that for problem one you take the source code and inspect
it, and to run it yourself to see what might be wrong with it. For the
second I suggest that you read the error that Python gives, I think it
already tells you what the contestant did wrong.

Kind regards,
Thijs