Run time error

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Wed Jan 13 09:02:13 CET 2021

Hello Sunil Kumar,

We're not here to find bugs in your submissions for you.

However, if you think that there is a bug in DOMjudge, then please provide more details: the exact problem, input and output data, what happened when you ran your submission on this data, both inside and outside DOMjudge, and the judgehost logs from judging that submission.

Best,
Jaap