***UNCHECKED*** Trả lời: Trả lời: About: strange phenomenon on domjudge with system which has a hardware load balancer configuration.

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Sat Oct 31 19:58:49 CET 2020

Hi,

I coped with this error but I don't know how to fix it.
When I upload a new problem to the system, it's show the message: "Error: problem.externalid: A problem with the same `externalid` already exists - is this a duplicate?"
Even I checked that in my problem package, I used a new probid.

It's strange with this version compare with the logic on version 5.3.2

Regards,

Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....