***UNCHECKED*** About: config to set /login as a start point of domserver webapp when user access to it

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Wed Oct 28 11:11:35 CET 2020

Hi,

Because of separating user flows into two lines in our system, I need to drive the contestant access flow to /login page first, and public audience to /public page with a paramenter as static=1.

Which is the options I can do?

Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....