***UNCHECKED*** Re: Trả lời: Trả lời: About : install judgehost with kotlin compiler support

Nicky Gerritsen nickygerritsen at me.com
Tue Oct 27 17:45:31 CET 2020

The tests we ship are not for performance or stress testing. They are only used to verify if the system does the right thing.

If you still want to run them, you should configure domjudge with the correct web url. I forgot the exact command but it is something like passing —with-baseurl=http://urlhere to ./configure

Nicky