Trả lời: Trả lời: About : install judgehost with kotlin compiler support

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Tue Oct 27 17:40:03 CET 2020

Hi all,

I would like to use tests tool which is embedded inside domjudge package to do stress test for my installed system but when I use make check command, I don't know how to point the submission works to our system URL?

Could you explain how to use the load testing tool in tests folder along with make check command?

Regards
Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....