About : install judgehost with kotlin compiler support

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Tue Oct 27 04:25:49 CET 2020

Hi all,

I'm trying to install kotlin into our contest environment to open for contestants who will use kotlin as a language to solve their problem.
But, it is still not success.

I tried install kotlin by using snap, but there is a bug related to permission so I uninstalled it.
Then, I installed in another way by using sdk script and Kotlinc is actually worked properly by using command lines in terminals.

But when it was executing in judgehost, I got this message:
=========
Compiling failed with exitcode 127, compiler output: /opt/domjudgeicpc2020/judgehost/judgings/judgehost03-0/endpoint-default/executable/kt/run: 46: /opt/domjudgeicpc2020/judgehost/judgings/judgehost03-0/endpoint-default/executable/kt/run: kotlinc: not found
=========

My installed kotlin compiler version is:
=======
/opt/domjudgeicpc2020/judgehost/bin$ kotlinc -version
info: kotlinc-jvm 1.4.10 (JRE 1.8.0_144-b01)
/opt/domjudgeicpc2020/judgehost/bin$ kotlin -version
Kotlin version 1.4.10-release-411 (JRE 1.8.0_144-b01)
=======

Please give me a guide to solve the problem.

Regards,

Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....