Trả lời: Trả lời: Trả lời: About: Load Testing domjudge with gatling

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Fri Oct 23 10:15:50 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry, I'm still trying to fix the script files, if it's completed I will share it to you.

Regards,

Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....

Chủ đề: Re: Trả lời: Trả lời: About: Load Testing domjudge with gatling

Could you please share your fixes by creating a pull request to this repository https://github.com/ubergeek42/domjudge-gatling