Trả lời: About: Load Testing domjudge with gatling

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Tue Oct 20 10:19:18 CEST 2020

Thanks Keith,
I am trying to fix the scripts manually by analysing the structure of new version and modifying the scripts.
Thank you!

Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....