About: Load Testing domjudge with gatling

Keith Johnson kj at ubergeek42.com
Tue Oct 20 05:42:59 CEST 2020

I am fairly certain the scripts in the repo are out of date and won't work
out of the box with newer versions of domjudge. I'm not sure how much work
it would be to fix it, but it's something I would like to do eventually.

The issue(judging from the log messages you posted) is around retrieving
state after logging in as a team. There used to be some attributes on the
team page to discover the team id and contest id, which the script would
scrape and then use for submitting things/creating clarifications/etc.
Those attributes have either been deleted or moved, so the scripts need to
be updated to account for this.

-Keith