About: Load Testing domjudge with gatling

Tran Binh Duong (FE FPTU HN) DuongTB at fe.edu.vn
Tue Oct 20 05:04:49 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am trying to test installed domjudge system for our contest by using domjudge-gatling, but I got this error:
"> Failed to build request Team Details: No attribute named 'team      1 ( 4.17%)
_id' is defined
> Failed to build request Request Clarification: No attribute na      1 ( 4.17%)
med 'cid' is defined
"

I am using domjudge version 7.3.0, and the gatling scripts are downloaded from https://github.com/ubergeek42/domjudge-gatling.

Do you know how to fix the problem?

Regards,
[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/672279?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/ubergeek42/domjudge-gatling>
ubergeek42/domjudge-gatling<https://github.com/ubergeek42/domjudge-gatling>
Configuration files to use with gatling to load test domjudge - ubergeek42/domjudge-gatling
github.com

Trần Bình Dương (Mr)
IT Lecturer
Software Engineering Department , FPT University
29th Kilometer Thang Long Boulevard, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That Province, Education and Training Area, Hoa Lac High Tech Park, Ha Noi
Mobile:(+84) 936168165
Skype: avn_duong.tb
E-mail: duongtb at fe.edu.vn
Website: ....