I would like to have a banner on the scoreboard for presenting our event information

Nicky Gerritsen nickygerritsen at me.com
Wed Oct 14 08:36:23 CEST 2020

Hi Trần,

This seems to be a FAQ by now. It is currently only displayed on the static scoreboard, so the one where you append ?static=1 to the public URL.
If you want to change this, update this template: https://github.com/DOMjudge/domjudge/blob/master/webapp/templates/public/scoreboard.html.twig#L6
Note that this is only for the public scoreboard. Team and jury ones have a similar file in their respective directories.
Also note you need to clear the var/cache/prod directory after changing this.

Cheers,

Nicky