Issue in creating contest with more than 1000 problems

Tanmay Bansal tanmay17268 at iiitd.ac.in
Tue Oct 22 21:35:19 CEST 2019

Thanks a lot for your help. I would like to tell you that I found out the
error and it is not related with the DOMjudge version.
I just increased the max_input_vars to 10000 and it worked. When last time
I did this, I didn't realize that this line is commented by default and so
the change was not reflected. Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Tanmay Bansal