Issue in creating contest with more than 1000 problems

Nicky Gerritsen nickygerritsen at me.com
Sat Oct 5 21:24:00 CEST 2019

HI Tanmay,

What version of DOMjudge are you using? It seems that is 6.x or lower, am I right?
You could try upgrading to 7.1 to see if it works better there.

Do note that DOMjudge has not been created with the idea of having such a big number of problems, so it might still not work. However if you are still facing the issue with 7.1 and we can find an easy fix, we can see if we can implement it.

Nicky

Sent from my iPad