Setting judgehost password programatically, via MariaDB cli client

Michał Kaczanowicz mj.kaczanowicz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:18:43 CET 2019

My problem at the moment is - I checked several options for password
hashing algorithm both with php and htpasswd and none of them matches value
in db :(
In my example user is judgehost and password is test, and hash stored in db
is:

$2y$10$FdUtw5PKeM/7aLjt1QI3uOVW5l9u4dG0F9q2SBWixiMzLNqaym76q

What's more cryptic to me, I "changed" the password via web interface
several time to the same "test" password and each time record in db changed
its value. Perheps someone has an idea on how is that even possible?

Cheers,
Michał