judgedaemon compile error

Tobias Werth tobias.werth at fau.de
Tue Oct 31 05:51:27 CET 2017

Hi Fatih,

I guess you didn't create the corresponding user for domjudge-run.
See https://www.domjudge.org/docs/admin-manual-3.html#ss3.7

We typically start the judgedaemon with -n <core-id>, e.g. -n 0 (even
when running a single judgedaemon), then you need to create
domjudge-run-0. See
https://www.domjudge.org/docs/admin-manual-3.html#ss3.18

Hope that helps,
Tobi