[Domjudge v5.1.3] : About how to apply executable checker for judging problem solutions

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Fri Oct 6 21:58:28 CEST 2017

Hi,

Sorry for a late answer.

On 19/09/17 14:52, Bình Dương, Tran wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> There are some problems which have multiple solutions and it's necessary to apply executable checker for them.
>
> I've got some checkers from problem sources but I don't know how to link the checker with related problem in DomJudge.
>
> I think I should create a new executable item for a checker, but I don't know how to.
> Please, give me some advice.

You should create a program that follows the output validator specification here:
http://www.problemarchive.org/wiki/index.php/Output_validator

If your program is more than a single file (in your case you also need to include testlib.h), then you have to create a zip file that contains all relevant files and in particular two executable files: "build" and "run". Build should do whatever compilation is necessary to create the binaries for the checker and "run" should execute the actual checker according to the output validator syntax.

See also https://www.domjudge.org/docs/admin-manual-3.html sections 3.11 and 3.13.

Also, you can look at the default "compare" and "boolfind_cmp" compare scripts, either in the admin webinterface, or in the source under sql/files/defaultdata/.

Best,
Jaap