Sample Test Downloads, Team Accounts

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Thu Nov 9 23:07:55 CET 2017

On 09/11/17 17:05, Marc Furon wrote:
> Jaap Eldering wrote:
>
>> They should be available on the problems page, but you may need
>> to enable a config setting if I recall correctly. I'm without
>> computer so I didn't check any of this.
>
> The only configuration setting I see is "show teams the diff output
> against the sample data?"  I was looking for a setting that would
> actually allow them to download the files.  If this is not available
> we have another way to provide that but I would like to know.

Ok, I checked: you don't need to change any configuration setting; the "show teams the diff output against the sample data?" is an extra setting that allows teams to view the diff (as the jury normally can) for the sample test cases when they click on a submission in the list on their team overview page.

When you tag test cases as "sample" on the test case page (linked from a problem page), then these will show up as downloadable on the team problems page (the link in the top menu), see attached screenshot. To be honest that interface is not very polished, but it should work.

> Also, I am trying to import team accounts with passwords.  I used the
> format in the standards document, using the team names as the "Full
> Name".  I get this SQL error when doing the import:

Ok, thanks for the report! I don't have time to look into it now (maybe someone else can?) but will add an issue for it.

Jaap