Sample Test Downloads, Team Accounts

Marc Furon marcf at dslextreme.com
Thu Nov 9 17:05:04 CET 2017

Jaap Eldering wrote:

> They should be available on the problems page, but you may need
> to enable a config setting if I recall correctly. I'm without
> computer so I didn't check any of this.

The only configuration setting I see is "show teams the diff output
against the sample data?"  I was looking for a setting that would
actually allow them to download the files.  If this is not available
we have another way to provide that but I would like to know.

Also, I am trying to import team accounts with passwords.  I used the
format in the standards document, using the team names as the "Full
Name".  I get this SQL error when doing the import:

error: SQL error, Error#1452: Cannot add or update a child row: a
foreign key constraint fails (`domjudge`.`user`, CONSTRAINT
`user_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`teamid`) REFERENCES `team` (`teamid`) ON
DELETE SET NULL), query: 'REPLACE INTO user SET `name` = "Big
Ballers", `username` = "acm101", `password` =
"$2y$10$ILEqS5X6w93RVQ/euA1UYeTKXseyUAK9efUnmMknnk5CPprWvCg/K",
`teamid` = "acm101"'

Here are the first few lines of the team account file:

accounts	1
team	Big Ballers	acm101	password1
team	Brain Dead Simple	acm102	password2
team	Kernel Sanders	acm103	password3

The teams imported correctly and exist with the given names.

                                              Regards,
                                                    Marc