How to submit via api?

Mathias Rav m at strova.dk
Fri Dec 22 09:37:40 CET 2017

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 23:37:34 +0700
Nguyễn Văn Quân <nguyenvanquan7826 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thank for your help about install domjudge. Now it work ok and I want to
> submit problem via api.
>
> /domjudge/api/submissions <http://dj5.cachhoc.net/domjudge/api/submissions>
>  (POST)
> I read the document api but I can not know how to use it. I want use php to
> post submission, and now I test on postman but don't know what are fields
> to post data.

It might be useful to have a look at my Java submit client -- it builds
the 'submissions'-request programmatically rather than via the command
line.

https://github.com/Mortal/csaudk-submitj/blob/83b90acadbc3648df239e5b8b1bbb79b00881683/Submit.java

The methods makePostSubmissionRequest() and sendSubmissionForm() in
particular make the call to /api/submissions -- the remaining methods
make requests to different parts of the DOMjudge webserver.

Hope this helps,

/Mathias