ERROR a2enconf

Nguyễn Văn Quân nguyenvanquan7826 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:56:30 CET 2017

Hi, thanks for reply. I fixed it by copy apache.conf file.
Now it run ok. But when I submit a problem, I still pending and not compile
or run.

I was run *bin/judgedaemon *before and it show:

[Dec 19 15:48:01.453] judgedaemon[2052]: Judge started on ip-172-31-24-224
[DOMjudge/5.3.0]
[Dec 19 15:48:01.456] judgedaemon[2052]: Pre-built chroot tree
'/chroot/domjudge' not found and no chroot-dir set, exiting.

--
Name: Nguyen Van Quan
Email: nguyenvanquan7826 at gmail.com
Blog: nguyenvanquan7826.com