ERROR a2enconf

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Tue Dec 19 08:36:25 CET 2017

Hi,

On 19/12/17 06:15, Nguyễn Văn Quân wrote:
> Hi,
> ​​After config ln -s ln -s /root/domserver/etc/apache.conf /etc/apache2/conf-available/domjudge.conf
> Then I type command
> sudo a2enconf domjudge
> And I get answer *ERROR : Conf domjudge does not Exist*
>
> I find a post about this error at here:
> https://www.domjudge.org/pipermail/domjudge-devel/2016-April/001943.html
>
> But I don't know how to fix it by change the permissions. Please help.
> Thanks!

First, the very same warning as there applies: you should really *not* install DOMjudge as root, but as a normal user.

Then you can either change the permissions by running

chmod a+rx $HOME

or you can just copy the file instead:

cp $HOME/domserver/etc/apache.conf /etc/apache2/conf-available/domjudge.conf

Best,