Fwd: Re: domjudge-run submission problem

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Tue Dec 12 09:35:49 CET 2017

Forwarding the resolution below FYI.

Jaap

-------- Original Message --------
From: gazibot <infogazibot at gmail.com>
Sent: December 12, 2017 12:34:57 AM GMT+01:00
To: Jaap Eldering <jaap at jaapeldering.nl>
Subject: Re: domjudge-run submission problem

OMG, IT WORKED

I am the happiest guy in the World for 5 minutes.

This is the solution that I found for aws ec2 servers

Changing the kernel boot parameters on AWS for the official Ubuntu
images is just as simple as editing
/etc/default/grub.d/50-cloudimg-settings.cfg in the same way you’d
usually edit /etc/default/grub. Note that you have to run
‘update-grub’ afterwards and then reboot.

Best,
Fatih