Incorrect URL in DOMjudge Download Page

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Fri Sep 23 18:51:22 CEST 2016

On 18-09-16 22:59, Huynh Anh Dung wrote:
> Hi Jaap
> Yes please help how to connect icpc registered name with domjudge 5.1.1
> Thanks

First, if you post a new question, then please do not reply to a
previous, unrelated post (I don't see how your question is related to
the discussion below).

I'm sorry, but your question is not very clear to me. Do you mean
connecting to the ICPC content management system to download team data, etc?

Please give more details of what you're trying to do and what you have
already accomplished or tried.

Jaap