Problem Import on Version 5.1.2?

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at kinkhorst.com
Mon Oct 10 07:53:07 CEST 2016

Hi Marc,

On Mon, October 10, 2016 06:43, Marc Furon wrote:
> I installed version 5.1.2 of DOMjudge locally for testing.  I went to
> test the problem import process, but I do not see the problem import
> option on the problem page when logged in as "admin".  I can add a
> problem manually, but I wanted to test the import functionality.

It should be visible when you add or edit a problem, so below the form
with the fields to enter there should be an option to upload.

If it's missing, your installation may be missing the PHP zip extension.
The configchecker will alert you to this if this is the case under the
"up/download via zip bundles" heading.

Let us know if this solves your issue.

Cheers,
Thijs