Importing accounts

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at kinkhorst.com
Sun Oct 9 12:02:37 CEST 2016

Hi Howard,

On Mon, September 19, 2016 22:42, Cheng, Howard wrote:
>   I tried to import my accounts.tsv file which looks like this:
>
> File_Version    1
> team    Test Account    testacct        abcdefg
>
> It says that "team" is an unknown role ID.  I also tried using "3"
> instead.  What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for the late reply, it seems your mail was stuck in the mailing list
queue.

Support for role "team" in accounts.tsv has only been added recently:
https://github.com/DOMjudge/domjudge/commit/7a7e5fc27381383da43d9004f6fee572c1c6a083

You can try that patch, or the following updated version of the file:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DOMjudge/domjudge/7a7e5fc27381383da43d9004f6fee572c1c6a083/www/jury/impexp_tsv.php

To see if that works for you. We'd like to hear if it does or doesn't (if
it's still relevant).

It will be part of the next released version of DOMjudge.

Cheers,
Thijs