Judge host problem

Huynh Anh Dung dungha at fpt.edu.vn
Wed Oct 5 18:31:03 CEST 2016

Hi Jaap,
I create a new judgeHost to connect domserver. When I run submitted file to new judgehost, it gave me a message:

Compiling failed with exitcode 255, compiler output:
sudo: unable to stat /etc/sudoers.d/sudoers-domjudge: No such file or directory
sudo: unable to resolve host acm-jugde-2016
/root/domjudge/judgehost/bin/runguard: cannot start `/root/domjudge/judgehost/judgings/acm-jugde-2016/endpoint-default/executable/cpp/run': Permission denied
Try `/root/domjudge/judgehost/bin/runguard --help' for more information.
Please help

Lec. Huỳnh Anh Dũng
ACM/ICPC SUPERVISOR
FPT UNIVERSITY.