Issue in View Source code

PEDRO PABLO GOMEZ MARTIN pedrop at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Mar 22 17:34:48 CET 2016

  Is only a jury member suffering this problem? Can anyone see that precise
source code, or can that jury member see other submissions source code?

  I suffered the same issue some time ago and the problem was the charset
used in the submission source code. As far as I remember, when the source
code has BOM (Byte Order Mark) at the beginning, the ace editor fails and
no code is shown.

  Best regards,
    Pedro Pablo