Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Thu Mar 17 17:32:21 CET 2016

Hi Raj,

First, please subscribe to this emaillist to make sure that your emails
arrive automatically.

To what size did you raise the memory limit? Try to raise it at least to
2GB if you're not using Linux cgroups. Unfortunately, the way that
memory is reserved by the JVM and counted (using resource limits) by
Linux often requires such huge amounts.

Therefore we strongly recommend using cgroups: that measures only memory
really used by the JVM and requires more reasonable overhead.

Best,
Jaap