Fedora 24 and Submit Client

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Sat Jul 30 19:42:04 CEST 2016

Hi Marc,

I've fixed the configure script so that it should now correctly detect
the libJSONcpp headers both on Debian and Redhat (and hopefully all
other systems).

Could you test the attached patch (it's also in the master branch) and
see if it works for you? It should apply to the 5.1 branch too.

Best,
Jaap