Judgenode Down issue

Aneesh R aneeshktr.amrita at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:01:35 CEST 2016

Dear Team

We have hosted Domjudge 5.0.1 in our university, on 27-07-16 we have
conducted practice test for our students , we are facing some issue in
judgenode  each 10-15 minutes it will goes down , i here attached the
screen shots of apache error log file,anyone can help me to resolve the
judgehost node down issue . We have separate technical wing is here ,i just
enquire with them they told it occur due to the problem set time limit .
For example one problem time limit have 1 minut after that the judgenode
will goes down

I think appache error log is not much for identify this problem, if
anything more please specify i will update here

Thanks & regards
Aneesh