DOMjudge with ICPC Tools

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Fri Jul 15 15:22:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 13-07-16 23:01, Myungwoo Chun wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> I'm trying to use DOMjudge with ICPC Tools
> <https://icpc.baylor.edu/icpctools/>.
> But I have no idea to configure CDS(Contest Data Server) for DOMjudge.
> Especially,
>   <ccs
>      user=""
>      password=""
>      eventFeed=""
>      startTime=""
>      submissionFiles=""/>
> this part.
>
> Is there anybody who has used ICPC Tools?

I haven't used it, but at the world finals we've been in close contact
with Tim deBoer, the developer of these tools.

The user and password should be filled with credentials of an admin or
jury user in the domjudge system.

"eventFeed" should point to the event feed, which should be
http://www.example.com/domjudge/feed/ext.php (substitute the base URL as
necessary)

"startTime" I suppose is the contest start time, not sure in what format
it should be specified.

"submissionFiles" should point to a URL where the source code files of a
submission can be downloaded according to [1] (see also [2], which
DOMjudge implements). For DOMjudge that would be
http://www.example.com/domjudge/api/

[1]
https://clics.ecs.baylor.edu/index.php/Draft_2014_REST_interface_for_source_code_fetching
[2] https://clics.ecs.baylor.edu/index.php/Draft_CCS_REST_interface