desktop domjudge help

Richard Lobb richard.lobb at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jul 14 23:43:43 CEST 2016

Hi Jesús

The main developers may wish to correct me on this but ... I don't think
the domjudge server is what you want, as it polls the main contest
server for submissions. It sounds like you wish to push a programming
task to an execution server and receive the result back as a response.
In which case you might be interested in my Jobe server, which provides
exactly such a "job runner" web service. See
https://github.com/trampgeek/jobe. Although it was primarily developed
for use by my Moodle/CodeRunner question type, it can be used separately
from that. Runestone Interactive use it for one of their interactive
Java textbooks, for example.

Richard