Fedora 24 and Submit Client

Marc Furon marcf at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 8 07:22:11 CEST 2016

I am running Fedora 24.

I am trying to install DOMjudge 5.1.2 to start preparing for the next
regional contest.  When I try to run "configure", it gives an error
after checking for jsoncpp/json/json.h.  This is because it does not
exist.  json/json.h does exist.

When I look at the jsoncpp-devel package, it does not have any files
that are in a directory named jsoncpp.  The documentation states that
json/json.h should be used.

I will skip the submit client for now, and we may decide not to use
it at all (we have not used it in the past).  However, it would be
nice to get it to work.  I do not have a Debian system handy to see
if the include files are different there.

Does anyone have suggestions for a resolution to this problem?

                                               Regards,
                                                     Marc