hackathon Sunday 24 Jan

PEDRO PABLO GOMEZ MARTIN pedrop at fdi.ucm.es
Sun Jan 24 17:16:13 CET 2016

  This is my tiny contribution for this hackathon :-)

  By coincidence, tomorrow we will have a local contests in my University
in Madrid and we will use DOMjudge. We have three different problems
categories with different level of difficulty, because our contestants have
different programming background. We want those categories to be visible in
the scoreboard.

  I've changed libwww/scoreboard.php so each column belongs to a CSS class
specific for the problem Id. After that, style.css can be changed with
something like:

.probId-5 {
  background-color: blue;
}

  so the column for that problem is shadowed. A better solution would have
been to integrate the color into the problem DB, but that would have been
too much for me, I'm afraid.

  Please find attach a .patch file (I hope it will be correct). Note that
I'm using DOMjudge 5.0; I hope it will be valid also for the last version
and it is considered useful enough to be added :-)

  Congratulation for your software!
    Pedro Pablo