hackathon Sunday 24 Jan
jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Sat Jan 23 12:14:17 CET 2016
This is to confirm that we will do the hackathon tomorrow. At least
Thijs, Nicky, Jan and I will organize ourselves at Thijs' place
tomorrow, starting around 11am CET (UTC+1). We will certainly be
available via the IRC channel and if people are interested we could have
a skype call to discuss things to work on.
Some issues that could be worked on:
- Improve the UI for adding a combined user+team, both manually in the
webinterface and via import.
- Allow filtering the submissions list on teams,problems,languages,etc.
A bug/feature list from previous contests (not sure if these are fixed):
- Import clarifications in the XML/REST import script?
- The XML event feed import removes contest freezetime.
- testcase -> judging_run delete does not cascade
- Merge executable overview,code pages pages into a single one, also for
- Add a 'delete all' button for testcases on problem page?
- Cleanup testcase page? Add easier reordering of testcases?
- Uploading an archive to a problem that is part of a selected contest
should default to adding to that contestproblem data as well.
- Do not assume that passing output limit results in wrong-answer (it
could be time-limit, run-error)
And finally, anything from https://github.com/DOMjudge/domjudge/issues
Some issues for discussion:
- (How to) run the compilation phase in a chroot? This requires more
dependencies in the chroot environment, conflict of /bin mountpoint,
- Integrate any features from online-judge branch?
Suggestions for other features welcome (also from people who are not
going to join tomorrow)!
On 12-01-16 22:35, Nicky Gerritsen wrote:
> Ah real-life, I like it :). I guess I can train to Utrecht.
>> On 12 jan. 2016, at 22:08, Jaap Eldering <jaap at jaapeldering.nl> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Since I've only heard Nicky with a specific preference for Sunday, let's
>> do the hackaton on Sunday 24 January. We'll probably organize a
>> real-life gettogether in Utrecht starting around 10-11 am CET. Anyone
>> interested to join either in real life or online, do let us know.
>> On 12-01-16 10:32, Jeroen Bransen wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> Great idea, and I was thinking about joining this hackathon for a
>>> change, but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I have decided to go on
>>> a skiing holiday that weekend so neither of the days work out for me.
>>>> Hi all,
>>>> First a happy new year to all!
>>>> Thijs, Jan, and I talked about doing a DOMjudge hackathon day. We
>>>> propose the weekend of 23/24 January. Who else is interested in joning
>>>> and do you have a preference for Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th?
>>> DOMjudge-devel mailing list
>>> DOMjudge-devel at domjudge.org
>> DOMjudge-devel mailing list
>> DOMjudge-devel at domjudge.org
> DOMjudge-devel mailing list
> DOMjudge-devel at domjudge.org
More information about the DOMjudge-devel