hackathon Sunday 24 Jan

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Sat Jan 23 12:14:17 CET 2016

Hi all,

This is to confirm that we will do the hackathon tomorrow. At least
Thijs, Nicky, Jan and I will organize ourselves at Thijs' place
tomorrow, starting around 11am CET (UTC+1). We will certainly be
available via the IRC channel and if people are interested we could have
a skype call to discuss things to work on.

Some issues that could be worked on:
- Improve the UI for adding a combined user+team, both manually in the
webinterface and via import.
- Allow filtering the submissions list on teams,problems,languages,etc.

A bug/feature list from previous contests (not sure if these are fixed):
- Import clarifications in the XML/REST import script?
- The XML event feed import removes contest freezetime.
- testcase -> judging_run delete does not cascade
- Merge executable overview,code pages pages into a single one, also for
editing.
- Add a 'delete all' button for testcases on problem page?
- Cleanup testcase page? Add easier reordering of testcases?
- Uploading an archive to a problem that is part of a selected contest
  should default to adding to that contestproblem data as well.
- Do not assume that passing output limit results in wrong-answer (it
could be time-limit, run-error)

And finally, anything from https://github.com/DOMjudge/domjudge/issues

Some issues for discussion:
- (How to) run the compilation phase in a chroot? This requires more
dependencies in the chroot environment, conflict of /bin mountpoint,
/tmp, ...
- Integrate any features from online-judge branch?

Suggestions for other features welcome (also from people who are not
going to join tomorrow)!

Best,
Jaap