Judging issue

Aneesh R aneeshktr.amrita at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:08:43 CEST 2016

We used the following configuration for the last contest.

*Domserver Configuration Details*
Operating system : Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
domjudge version -5.0.1
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
mysql   5.5.47
RAM : 10 GB

*Judgehost Configuration Details*
Operating system : Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
RAM : 10 GB

We would be glad to know your recommendation for 400 users to connect also
we can't be sure of submission at the last 10 minutes  of the contest and
that we can't restrict submission

Regards
Aneesh