Judging issue

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Wed Aug 24 15:51:15 CEST 2016

On 24-08-16 05:47, Anand Shenoi wrote:
> Hi Jaap!
>
> Typical and common grammar issue :) Sorry for that!
>
> Precisely, it is the same scenario we had in the last regional. We
> started contest at 05:00 PM IST and in the first 5 minutes itself the
> submissions started queuing. We stopped in no time - since it was a
> testing contest.

Just from a quick glance, I see 454 judgings by judgehost1 in 1 hour.
That's 8 seconds per judging on average. Depending on the size of the
test cases that seems quite reasonable to me. So if these submissions
all came in at the first 5 minutes from 23 teams, then they are
overloading the system. There's not much you can do except adding more
judgehosts or telling teams not to do this.

Jaap