Please help

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Sat Apr 30 15:28:46 CEST 2016

On 30-04-16 01:24, Huynh Anh Dung wrote:
> When I run ./configure
> checking for cgroup_init in -lcgroup... yes
>
>  * default user........: root
>  * runguard user.......: domjudge-run
>  * webserver group.....: www-data
>     - chroot...........: /chroot/domjudge
>     - cgroup...........: /cgroup
> Up to this stage, I don’t know it is or not enable

What I'm looking for is actually the line below "webserver group" that says:

 * use Linux cgroups...: yes/no

But when I logged in to your machine, /root/domjudge-5.1.1/config.log
shows that cgroups are disabled. You have the package installed, but
have not edited /etc/default/grub, so the kernel doesn't support cgroups
yet.

As a side note, you should not install DOMjudge as root user. Instead
create a separate user to install it as: DOMjudge will use 'sudo' to
obtain root privileges only when needed.

Jaap