Please help

Huynh Anh Dung dungha at fpt.edu.vn
Sat Apr 30 06:24:45 CEST 2016

When I run ./configure
checking for cgroup_init in -lcgroup... yes

 * default user........: root
 * runguard user.......: domjudge-run
 * webserver group.....: www-data
    - chroot...........: /chroot/domjudge
    - cgroup...........: /cgroup
Up to this stage, I don’t know it is or not enable
> Did you install or copy runguard to the judgehost installation (under judgehost/bin)? This step is not explicitly listed in the documentation.
Not yet it is not listed in the document
Best

Lec. Huỳnh Anh Dũng
ACM/ICPC SUPERVISOR
FPT UNIVERSITY.