Please help

Huynh Anh Dung dungha at fpt.edu.vn
Sat Apr 30 05:54:17 CEST 2016

HI,
I don’t understand these lines below:
You have now configured the system to use cgroups, but you need to create the actual cgroups that DOMjudge will use. For that, you can use the script under misc-tools/create_cgroups. Edit the script to match your situation first. This script needs to be re-run after each boot (e.g., add it to the judgedaemon init script).

I did run misc-tools/create_cgroups but it did not help.

Best,
Lec. Huỳnh Anh Dũng
ACM/ICPC SUPERVISOR
FPT UNIVERSITY.