Please help

Huynh Anh Dung dungha at fpt.edu.vn
Fri Apr 29 04:40:22 CEST 2016

Hi Jaap,
Here it is

Lec. Huỳnh Anh Dũng
ACM/ICPC SUPERVISOR
FPT UNIVERSITY.
http://www.fpt.edu.vn

-----Original Message-----
From: DOMjudge-devel [mailto:domjudge-devel-bounces at domjudge.org] On Behalf Of Jaap Eldering
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 9:35 AM
To: domjudge-devel at domjudge.org
Subject: Re: Please help

Hi,

Sorry, I overlooked something: the Java *compiler* fails with a memory error, not the JVM during runtime.

Please try to increase the configuration setting "script memory limit"
in steps of about 0.5 GB to around 3-4 GB.

Also, how much memory is available on the judgehost system (physical + swap)? Could you send the output of 'free'?

Best,
Jaap

P.S. Note that we try to respond quickly to questions and problems, but all this is a volunteer effort, so please don't expect a guaranteed response within a certain time.