Questions

Huynh Anh Dung dungha at fpt.edu.vn
Thu Apr 28 04:20:15 CEST 2016

Hi Jaap
I upgrade memory from 6 GB to 8GB then I do compile java file again, this this output problem.
Problem:	A - A
Submitted:	09:17
Language:	Java
Result: compiler-error

Compilation output

Compiling failed with exitcode 1, compiler output:
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Compilation failed.

Lec. Huỳnh Anh Dũng
ACM/ICPC SUPERVISOR
FPT UNIVERSITY.