Questions

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Thu Apr 28 03:57:27 CEST 2016

Hello Huỳnh Anh Dũng,

Given your previous email you don't have cgroups enabled. In that case
you should raise the memory limit to something quite high. I'd suggest
to start with 2GB and increment this to 2.5 and 3 GB if it doesn't work
yet. That's because the Java VM pre-allocates a lot of memory. With
cgroup support this is not an issue, but without you have to add that
overhead to the memory limit. Then you also have to change the value of
MEMRESERVED in the java compile script executable you use
(java_javac_detect by default).

If you're trying to enable cgroups, then make sure to follow the
instructions in the administrators manual. In particular, make sure to
edit the boot options, reboot, and after that, again run './configure'
and rebuild and reinstall domjudge.

Jaap