Questions

Tobias Werth tobias.werth at fau.de
Wed Apr 27 19:24:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 04/27/16 17:27, Huynh Anh Dung wrote:
> define('USE_CHROOT', true); and how to disable to run java file as you recommend

to disable the chroot, you set this value to false.
Note that disabling the chroot is strongly discouraged since it reduces
security.

> I have problem about JAVA please help how to fix this problem.

I assume that you do not use cgroups (using cgroups is also strongly
recommended). Then you have to increase the memory limit by a huge margin.

See
https://www.domjudge.org/docs/admin-manual-8.html#ss8.3
for details.

Tobi